See below for a variety of local and national resources available.
- If you or someone you know is experiencing homelessness, please contact 2-1-1
- If you or someone you know is on the verge of losing their housing, they should also contact 2-1-1
- If you are a family that has a child under 18 year old and you are currently experiencing homelessness or at risk of becoming homeless, please contact 2-1-1 or go to the Family Solutions Collaborative webpage on 211’s website to fill out their Client Profile Form.
211 is a FREE, 24-hour emergency hotline connecting you to thousands of local health and human services resources. The 2-1-1 hotline is staffed by caring, experienced, and trained specialists ready to find the right resources you need. To access the hotline simply dial 211 from your phone, you can also visit the local Orange County 2-1-1’s website at 211oc.org to view all Orange County resources that are available
If you are a veteran or know a veteran who is experiencing homelessness or is at risk of homelessness, please contact:
- Veteran Affairs Community Resource and Referral Center for Santa Ana:
844-838-8300 Or 844-838-8300
- National Homeless Call Center for Veterans: 1-877-424-3838