Help Us Find Rental Units to End Homelessness for Our OC Neighbors
You can make a difference in ending someone’s homelessness today. All it takes is connecting an available rental unit to our WelcomeHomeOC℠ program.
Together, we have the opportunity to end homelessness for hundreds of our neighbors in Orange County through our housing navigation program, but we need your help. Our United to End Homelessness℠ team is working diligently to secure rental units. Urgency is required as we must house these families and individuals promptly before their housing vouchers expire. Will you help Orange County seize this opportunity to end homelessness for hundreds of our neighbors?
Here are three simple actions you can take to help!
Send us information about upcoming rental units in your neighborhood.
- Snap a photo of a “for rent” sign when on a walk
- Grab the information off of a community bulletin board at your favorite coffee shop
- Forward a post from an online neighborhood group
- If you hear about someone moving, ask if their home will be available for rent
Send us rental units information via form.
Please fill in the following fields as completely as you can. Once we receive the information, a WelcomeHomeOC staff member will contact the property and walk them through how to lease through our program.
Send us rental units information via text.
If you are viewing this page on your phone, simply tap the number above to start the text/sms message.
Recommend a great property owner or company.
Do you have a great landlord or know someone who you would trust to rent from? Recommend them for membership in our Property Provider Network by emailing their name and contact information to WelcomeHomeOC@unitedwayoc.org.
Spread the word in your community.
- Local property management or real estate offices
- Online neighborhood groups (like on Facebook or Nextdoor)
- Religious communities, social clubs, or civic groups
- Homeowners Association meetings
- Community hubs like coffee shops, grocery stores, and gyms
- City hall, recreation centers, and senior centers