Welcome Home Network Property Provider Portal
Watch How The Property Provider Portal Works
Download Property Provider Portal Guide
IMPORTANT NOTE! We have added hyperlinks throughout this guide to navigate to the key areas of interest quickly. These hyperlinks may not work if you read the guide on your browser. For optimal experience, please download the PDF and view it using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free to download) or your preferred PDF reader.
Property Provider Portal FAQs
- Property Managers
- Property Owners
- Individual Landlords
- Landlord Partnership
The initial release will solve or alleviate common challenges associated with voucher matching to scatter-site housing. The largest of these issues being voucher expirations, growing a large inventory of housing units, and fulfilling public housing authorities’ requirements.
At launch, this online service will only be available in Orange County, California. The service will expand into other communities at still to-be-determined dates.
- Property is a single building which may or may not have more than one unit.
- Unit is an actual house which can be assigned further to voucher holder.
- It is possible that a single property contains single unit.
- Individual Owner – property owner herself/himself
- Corporate Owner – An organization who owns one or more properties & partners directly under WHOC program. There can be multiple stakeholders for this type of owner but will have single person (operator) for updating info in portal. One corporate owner may have multiple users sharing same information to be viewed and edited in portal. Here, even signatory can also be different depending on property / unit.
- Operator – a person representing or is responsible to provide information of units / properties and sometimes also has authority to sign. This role can be used by community manager, VP or any other person who is part of Corporate Owner’s organization.
- Property Manager – Mediator who is associated directly with WHOC program. Manager can have one or more individual or corporate owner associated with Property Management company. Manager may or may not have authority to sign on behalf of owner. In case signing authority is given to manager by owner, the authority supporting documents are to be uploaded.
WelcomeHomeOC is a landlord incentive program for scattered-site housing that provides financial incentives such as double security deposits, sign-on bonus, holding fees, and other assurances for landlords who rent units in Orange County to individuals, Veterans, and families with a housing voucher. The program is a joint effort between the United to End Homelessness initiative, Orange County United Way, Public Housing Authorities, rental property owners to reduce the time involved in the search for housing by increasing the availability of rental units. Go to welcomehomeoc.org for more information.
To Join, contact Amanda Grill at (949) 263-6114 or email AmandaG@UnitedWayOC.org, or go to welcomehomeoc.org and complete the form on our webpage.
- New Owner Participation Signing Bonus
- Security Deposit of up to 2 months’ rent
- Holding fees
- Damage Mitigation Fund
- Consistent and on-time Rental Payment
- Enhanced Customer Service & Assistance
You are able to submit support tickets through a Zoho tool, by sending an issue via email (WHOCSupport@ocuwhelp.zohodesk.com) that will be monitored and received by a support team member. They will handle and respond to tickets. If needed, the situation can be escalated to our developer to handle accordingly.